Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Heirs (And The Hottest Man In The World)

It's been a while since The Heirs drama has been released. I didn't rush to watch it even Echa has offering to give the files. I just don't like the idea that I have to wait one week more to see how the story's going. I want to finish in one go. So, here I am. Been locked up in my room for two days, only get out for meals and wrapped up some things in college, then come back into my crib.

The stories itself was like other typical Korean drama. Poor girl that likes rich boy and they have to overcome many
obstacles to go through, then so many people that involved and makes it more complicated.

.....including this guy. Blame him for making me stay in front of my laptop for at least 20 hours. I even dreamt about him last night :p




Kim Woobin as Choi Young Do

He acted as a bad boy that always bullying people in the school, including Eun Sang. But turned out he likes Eun Sang....and because he's bad in express his feeling, Eun Sang feels like Young Do is threatening and insisting his will towards her. Actually, he's soft against woman he loves. Such a gentleman, right? :3 Too bad Eun Sang choosing Kim Tan instead of Young Do.






I love you Woobin oppa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment