Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dr. Antoni

Well, after a year of struggle (and mostly tears), finally my thesis is finished yaay! Now I'm still working on the revision, used for yudisium's requirement.

On my thesis defense, I got Mr. Antoni and Mr. Fikri as my prober. FYI, Mr. Fikri is a new lecturer while Mr. Antoni....well, what can I say about him? The students called him 'walking dictionary'. He is genius! With all respect to my other lecturer, but he knows all. I mean, ALL! He even knows which theories in which book in which page. He made me read a lot of books which I haven't read before (well, what have I been doing since the first semester? *-_-)....and surprisingly, I'm enjoying this. I wanna know more about communication studies.

Suddenly think to take master degree and becoming lecturer....
Amen to that? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment