Monday, April 15, 2013

Something's Wrong With My Head

Actually, I'm a fan of pop/alternative songs for years, especially songs with a mid-low beat, like John Mayer, Raisa, Maliq and D'Essentials, or even The Script and Coldplay for alternative. I rarely like RnB, hiphop, trance, nor electropop music because it's too noisy for me. But lately, dunno why I downloaded tons of those kind of songs. Well, guess my currently messed up life need some beats to boost me up :D


And here's my current ranks:
1. Macklemore feat Ryan Lewis and Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us
2. Arianna feat Pitbull - Sexy People
3. Nelly - Hey Porsche
4. Pitbull feat Christina Aguilera - Feel This Moment
5. Calvin Harris feat Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love


Gonna download more and more songs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment